Banking & Commercial Finance
We represent all sizes and types of companies, as well as individual investors in a variety of financing transactions, including private placements of equity and debt, secured and unsecured loan transactions, and other credit enhancements such as guaranties and letters of credit. Our expertise and experience allow us to craft financing transactions tailored to meet the specific capital needs of our clients.
Types of Transactions
- Commercial Lending
- Asset Based Lending – Represent clients in asset-based transactions that involve such collateral as receivables, inventory, documents of title, investment securities, intellectual property, machinery and equipment, and real estate
- Debt Acquisition and Disposition
- Equipment Leasing
- Preparing Standard Form Lease Documents
- Structuring and Documenting of Transactions
- Guarantees, Letter of Credit, Bonds, and Other Credit Enhancements
- Negotiating and Documenting Warehouse Lines of Credit
- Workout Agreements
- Letters of Credit – Represent clients with respect to negotiating, drafting, interpreting and litigating the provisions and obligations arising under commercial letters of credit, standby letters of credit, or letters of credit used as security or surety like purposes.
- Mezzanine Loans
- Real Estate Lending (Commercial Loans)
- See also our Real Estate Practice area
- Foreclosures and Receiverships
To learn more, please call our Los Angeles office at 310-552-3400, our Westlake office at 805-261-1777, our Irvine office at 949-287-8044, or our Las Vegas office at 702-836-9800, or contact us online.