Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances & Licensing
Gibbs Giden attorneys are regularly asked to structure, evaluate, and provide counsel with respect to legal and practical risks and benefits of various individual and corporate investments. We routinely structure sophisticated corporate and other entity transactions, such as joint ventures and strategic alliances, as well as identifying and addressing issues implicated by such arrangements, such as federal and state securities issues, intellectual property issues, and employment matters.
We do so in a diligent, efficient manner, working together with the client to assess risk in light of the client’s investment criteria, risk tolerance, and overall business goals, among others.
Our attorneys are regarded as some of the most knowledgeable attorneys in negotiating agreements for joint venture arrangements. Our attorneys’ knowledge of business, communications, technology, and intellectual property law allows them to provide exceptional business-focused legal advice in these complicated transactions.
Types of Transactions
- Entity Selection and Formation
- Operating Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Representative Transactions
- Agreement for Film Financing Pool Investment
- Operating Agreement for Health Food Chain
- Operating Agreement for Independent Film Venture
- Operating Agreement for Packaged Food Company
- Operating Agreement for Production Company Operating Agreement for Real Estate Venture
- Partnership Agreement (LLP) for Law Firm
Gibbs Giden attorneys have broad experience in advising technology and social media companies, consumer products companies and individuals in licensing transactions.