A Proud Legacy of Serving the Construction Industry
For four decades, those in the construction industry have turned to the lawyers at Gibbs Giden to facilitate projects, protect their interests and advance their goals. Owners, general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers and design professionals alike know that few law firms boast as proud and extensive a legacy in the construction industry as Gibbs Giden. The firm was founded in 1978 to represent and serve the unique interests of clients involved in the planning and building of construction projects, and we continue to provide exceptional representation in all matters that intersect and impact such projects.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in virtually every type of construction project, including:
- Power plants
- Major sports venues
- Office buildings
- Correctional facilities
- Retail locations
- Major residential projects
- Petrochemical plants
- Wastewater and water treatment facilities
- Roads and Highways
Offering Experienced Counsel and Legal Services
Gibbs Giden construction lawyers have represented public and private owners, design professionals, general contractors, subcontractors, and material suppliers with respect to almost every conceivable circumstance that can arise before, during and after completion of a construction project.
Our construction industry services include:
- Contract bidding, drafting, and negotiation
- Bid Protests and Subcontractor Substitution issues
- Highway construction
- Construction defects
- Claim review, preparation and analysis
- Scheduling issues, including delays, inefficiencies, interference, compression, acceleration and related issues
- Differing site condition claims
- Design issues
- Bonding/surety issues
- Product failures
- Liquidated damages disputes
- Construction insurance
- Termination issues
- Mechanics Liens, Stop Payment Notices, and Performance/Payment Bond Claims
- Dispute resolution, including mediation, arbitration and litigation in state and federal courts
Consult With Our Construction Industry Attorneys Today
The growth and expansion of our firm over the years has only enhanced our ability to serve the construction industry throughout California and Nevada. Our lawyers practice in a wide range of legal disciplines and work collaboratively to provide comprehensive representation no matter the size or scope of the project.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you to show you why your colleagues in the construction industry put their trust in our guidance and counsel. To schedule a consultation, please call our Los Angeles office at 310-552-3400, our Irvine office at 949-287-8044 or our Las Vegas office at 702-836-9800, or contact us online.