10/1-10/2/2015 Construction Law Seminar
Santa Monica, CA – October 1 & 2, 2015
CA CLE – 11.5 General incl. 1.0 Ethics Credits
AIA – 11.5 LU’s
IRMI – 7.0 CRIS Reaccreditation Credits
Contractors & Engineers – May Qualify
Join Program Co-Chairs John P. Dacey, a senior shareholder of Bergman Dacey Goldsmith PLC, and Hector H. Espinosa, a partner at K&L Gates LLP and this outstanding:
• Michael J. Bayard of Dispute Resolution Services
• George D. Calkins II of JAMS and of Calkins ADR
• Kevin A. Dorse of Theodora Oringher PC
• Marilyn Klinger of Sedgwick LLP
• John A. O’Hara of Newmeyer & Dillion LLP
• Dale A. Ortmann of Hunt Ortmann Palffy Nieves Darling & Mah, Inc.
• Richard D. Pio Roda of Meyers Nave Riback Silver & Wilson PC
• Keith E. Smith of Wood Smith Henning & Berman LLP
• Mark R. Stapke of Eisner Jaffe
• Shiraz D. Tangri of Meyers Nave Riback Silver & Wilson PC
• Glenn E. Turner III of Gibbs Giden Locher Turner Senet & Wittbrodt LLP
• Alan J. Watson is a partner at Holland & Knight LLP
Thank you to Reception Sponsor Bergman Dacey Goldsmith.
Want to promote your company by becoming a Sponsor of this seminar?
Call The Seminar Group at 800-574-4852 for more information.
To view full agenda, which includes registration information and pricing, go to the link below. To register over the phone, or if you have any questions please call us at 800-574-4852
View Agenda, Faculty, and Pricing or Register Now