07/13/2012 California Lorman Education: Public Works and Construction Contracts Seminar
Discover how to navigate the minefields of public contracting and procurement code with ease. Attend the Public Works and Construction Contracts From Bidding to Completion in California.
Steven R. Cuneo, Jr., Esq.
Lorman Registration Link:
Seminar ID: 383735
Your priority code is: 1756-7716-18. Please mention this code when registering.
By phone: Call our Customer Service Department at (866) 352-9539
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights we think will interest you include:
Discover how to navigate the minefields of public contracting and procurement code with ease.
Do you want to know how to minimize the looming pitfalls inherent in public contracting? Now you can – attend this seminar and enhance your knowledge of the complex and always changing system of laws and regulations involved in public contracting and procurement. You will find out not only how to effectively coordinate the public procurement process for construction services, but also how to make strategic decisions concerning bid protests and contractual disputes.
Our experts will show you how public works projects are awarded and what you should do if you encounter a problem along the way. Presented from both legal and practical perspectives, this seminar will give you the tools you need to face the changing landscape in this often daunting field.
Benefits for You
• Use troubleshooting techniques to help you avoid disaster
• Enhance your understanding of alternative procurement and project delivery systems
• Master the bidding and contractor selection process – know what to do and what not to do
• Take the guesswork out of bid protest procedure
• Documentation do’s and don’ts you need now to avoid trouble later
• You will be able to identify competitive bidding requirements.
• You will be able to discuss insurance, indemnity and risk management.
• You will be able to review bid mistake and withdrawal.
• You will be able to explain project closeout and post-completion issues.