04/29/2014 Manager’s Program – HOA’s Reaction to Crime in Their Community
Manager’s Program at the Community Faire (Expo) at The Embassy Suites in Oxnard
The Education session: 6:30-7:30 P.M.
Matthew L. Grode, Esq. will be addressing “HOA’s Reaction to a Crime in Their Community”
- What should the HOA do after a crime has been committed in their HOA.
- What if common area is damaged?
- When should the HOA contact their legal counsel?
- What information should be shared with the homeowners?
- What can the HOA do to help prevent the crime from reoccurring in the future?
- What can the HOA do about the homeowner who was responsible for the crime?
- What if the crime continues to occur (such as drug dealing)?
For more follow the link here.