03/07/2013 Construction Industry: Legal, Banking, and Insurance Update
CLICK ON R.S.V.P. LINK BELOW TO REGISTER
Everything Construction Industry Professionals
Need To Know in 2013
(Legal, Banking, and Insurance)
Moderated by Tyler Albers, Construction Practice Team Leader of White & Company Insurance, Inc.
Thursday, March 7th, 2013 from 1pm-3pm
Pacific Palms Hotel Conference Center
One Industry Hills Parkway | City of Industry, CA 91744
Free Registration for Construction Industry Professionals:
Pre-Register by email: email@example.com
Register online after 1/29/2013 at www.gglts.com/events
Michael Wayne & Steve Cuneo, Partners
of Gibbs Giden Locher Turner Senet & Wittbrodt LLP
- The new mechanic’s lien law and ALL NEW FORMS for statutory remedies which came into effect July 1, 2012.
- The new law on contractual indemnities which goes into effect January 1, 2013.
- The new law on retention (5%) on public projects which became effective July 1, 2012.
Jett Abramson, CPCU of Bliss & Glennon, Inc.
- Common OCIP (Wrap) gaps in coverage.
- How the law on contractual indemnities will change OCIP’s.
Jake Domingo & Aly Proano, Vice Presidents
of Citizens Business Bank, Specialty Banking Group
- Escrow Retention Accounts
- SBA 504 Loans –few minutes on our Loan products
- Equipment Leasing –Equipment Leasing options